Transportation from New Orleans Airport
You may reserve a shared ride service between the New Orleans Marriott Hotel and Louis Armstrong International Airport through New Orleans Airport Shuttle. Rates are approximately $20pp one way / $38pp round trip.
Please call 504-522-3500 for information or make reservations online at least 24 hours prior to your flight departure time at: New Orleans Hotel Airport Shuttle
Taxis are available outside of baggage claim and the average fare to our New Orleans hotel is aproximately $45.
Uber is available for approximately $33.
For more ground transportation options please visit the Louis Armstrong International website at http://www.flymsy.com.
Our New Orleans hotel is also located right on the Streetcar line which provides easy transit along Canal Street, St. Charles Avenue, and the Riverfront. One-way cost: $1.25. One, 3 and 5-day unlimited ride passes are also available for $5, $12 and $20 respectively.
- The hotel only offers Valet parking which is available at the Canal Street entrance. The Valet Parking fee is $42 USD plus tax per night. Prices subject to change without notice.
- During special events (such as Mardi Gras Week), please expect heavy delays due to road closures.
Other Nearby Parking:
- DH Holmes Garage, 817 Iberville Street (one block from the hotel) Overnight rate $28.00/night
- Premium Parking, 716 Iberville Street
Overnight rate $25.00/night (Valet parking only)
- Solaris Parking Garage 721 Iberville Street
- Take I-10 East to I-10 New Orleans Business District
- Continue for approximately 2 miles to the St Charles Avenue Exit.
- As you exit, stay in the left hand lane and at the first traffic light; take a left onto Carondelet Street.
- Stay on Carondelet until you reach Canal Street.
- Take a right onto Canal Street (the hotel is on your left as you make this turn) and get into the left lane.
- Make the first U-turn available on Canal Street and circle back to the hotel on the corner of Bourbon and Canal Street (739 Canal Street).