Quick View of Important Deadlines
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 15, 2015
To submit a late abstract, contact 601-266-4475 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short bio (3-5 lines), company logo, picture and hyperlink due at time of abstract submission
- Paper is due December 1, 2016.
- Permission form due with paper submission
- PowerPoint presentation due Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- All presentation must be original (1st time presented) and non-commercial
- Paper may be rejected at any time or for any reason by our approval committee
*Written Paper Required
The Waterborne Symposium seeks submissions from academia, government, and industry presenting novel research results in all aspects of coatings. Educational and technical presentations are used to create a profound understanding of the theory, science, manufacturing and marketing of coatings. Our goal is to further the advancement of coatings technology through these unique and technical presentations.
2017 Speaker's Format
Speakers will presenting on Wednesday, February 22 - Friday, February 24, 2017.
Presentations should be a total of 30 minutes. Typically 20-25 for your talk and
5-10 for questions and answers.
Papers will be reviewed based on their technical merit. New and emerging technologies as well as papers with a high technical composition are given priority. Please refrain from commercialization of presentation. Logos on slides are acceptable. Please refrain from use of company and trade names. Presentations or papers deemed too commercial in content will be declined.
Who Should Submit?
We invite papers pertaining to new and emerging technologies related to materials, processes, production, characterization, application and markets in the field of surface coatings. Suggested topics include (but are not limited to):
- High Solids
- Nano (structure or technology)
- General Session
- Powder Coatings
- High Throughput
- And others...
Papers will be selected based on the submitted abstracts. All speakers must submit a paper for publication in our annual proceedings book. Papers principally commercial in nature will not be accepted. Papers must be original and represent recent advancements in coatings science or related disciplines.