Dr. Ayumu K. Yokoyama
Engineering Associate - Axalta Coating Systems
Dr. Yokoyama received his Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from The University of Michigan in 1989. He has been formulating coatings at Axalta Coating Systems, formerly DuPont Performance Coating, for over 20 years.
Address: Axalta Coating Systems
Coatings Technology Center
Experimental Station E402/2112
Rt 141 & Henry Clay
Wilmington, DE 19803
Phone: +1 302 695 3126
Co-author(s): E. Houze, V. Petkovska, K. Adamsons, R. Saliya, B. Priore, G. Xu, B. Myers
Singular focus on providing brilliant coatings sets us apart. Axalta Coating Systems is a leading global coatings company dedicated solely to the development, manufacture and sale of liquid and powder coatings. We serve customers in the automotive, transportation, general industrial and architectural and decorative sectors. Our innovative products and services include paint, color matching tools, application technologies and customer training and business management systems.
Our scale ensures we can deliver innovative coating systems around the world.
- Over 145 years of experience in the coatings industry
- More than 12,000 people who create, manufacture, distribute and support our products and services
- Doing business in 130 countries
- 35 manufacturing plants around the world
- 7 Research & Development centers on four continents
- Over 1,800 patents held or pending
- 42 training centers to support our refinish customers around the globe
- More than 120,000 customers including 3,900 distributors
- 2012 revenues of $4.3 billion